MailRadar members get exclusive access to the advanced email and DNS tools that can help system administrators manage and maintain their servers. In addition, they automatically become part of the MailRadar community and can post any white-papers, how-to articles and other information on the site.
As a MailRadar Community Member you have exclusive access to:
- DNS queries and information lookup for any IP address
- DomainKeys validity checks for any domain name
- The online Open Relay test utility
- The web-based SPF record wizard
- Blacklist server query for any IP address
- The Blacklist notifier for up to 5 different IP addresses
- Content submission, including how-to articles and white papers
Every member will also have access to the real-time mail statistics and graphics available on the website. If you want to be a part of the most innovative community created by messaging specialists for messaging specialists, click the button below to register your free account.
Blacklist monitoring alerts
Signup for our real-time monitoring service and receive email notifications each time one of your IPs gets blacklisted.
Mail Server Operating System Poll
Get IP status, owner and location, obtain its corresponding hostname or check specific ports.
Open Relay Test
Test if your mail server is an open relay for spammers.
Check if your IP is listed in DNS based email blacklists (DNSBL)